Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ROMLB American League (Bobby Brown) Comiskey Park Inaugural Year


Here is a ball I recently picked up on ebay, a 1991 ROMLB American League Cominsky Park Inaugural Year (1991) baseball. I have been collecting baseballs for about two years, but have recently picked up my procurement of balls as they are not getting cheaper. As all ways, the balls are in their original boxes, and this item is no exception.

I have considered starting to collect very old vintage baseballs that have no boxes, but I think I will delay that collection until another day. Right now I collect baseballs in their original boxes, the T-205 Baseball Card set, autographed baseballs, autographs from members in the Baseball HOF (with prefence to signed baseballs), and the Topps 2004 Cracker Jack set. The Cracker Jack set is my son's birth year and I am attempting to collect each card in the set with the exception of the White Background mini version.

No comments:

Post a Comment