Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Off topic: BOY vs. FOOD!

My son and I are HUGE fans of the Travel Channel's show, Man Vs. Food! We love it! (And mom and dad have taken our son's interest in this show and used it during meal times when Ewan doesn't want to eat....We now have BOY vs. FOOD challenges at the dinner table - AND IT WORKS!)

Today my wife went to her girlfriend's for the night, so it left the boys home alone. So what did we do? We went to WaWa and got a TWO FOOT ITALIAN HOAGIE WITH ALL OF THE FIXINGS! (We live in Virginia, but I was born and raised in Philadelphia, so having a WaWa around the corner was a BLESSING! I LOVE HOAGIES! Now, if we can only get a decent Cheese Steak around here!!!!!)

The Man v. Food TV show is having a live event in early February, and told the viewers to send in their own Man v. Food challenges....This was our challenge and photo that we submitted! We are hoping they will choose it for display during their live food event on February 3!

Needless to say, food did not get the beat down we were hoping for....My little big man put away about four inches of the 24 inch beast. I did a lot better, but here it is six hours after the first bite and there is still 10 inches of Hoagie left on the kitchen counter....

But man will win tonight! A good Hoagie and a Beer... Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment